End of Suffering (Hyper Deluxe)
This product is currently on pre-order and orders containing it will be dispatched to arrive as close to the release date as possible. For more information on pre-order shipping click here.
Release date - May 3rd 2019
End Of Suffering ‘Hyper Deluxe’ Edition - Another album, another special boxset… this time around with more formats included and more fun plus no box but a unique design End Of Suffering artwork backpack.
Only 300 Hyper Deluxe Editions will be made and this Dean designed backpack contains:
- Super limited edition End Of Suffering vinyl LP exclusive to the Hyper Deluxe set. Inc Download code.
- Unique customised & signed copy of 'The Book' paint splattered by Frank includes CD of the album.
- End Of Suffering limited edition cassette signed by the Frank & Dean
- A zine with exclusive first look photos that is only available in this Hyper Edition
- Marker pens to customise your backpack
- Patches to stick on your backpack …or wherever you like
- We threw in some stickers for good measure and the classic Snake Dagger pin badge.
To make this super special, the first 100 customers who order the Hyper Deluxe will also get a one-of-a-kind signed polaroid taken by the band during the End Of Suffering recording sessions. Each one is unique and a memento of rock music history.
End Of Suffering is the band's third album. Named after the Buddhist term for enlightenment - it is the sound of a band entering an entirely new realm of the senses.
A forty minute rock’n’rollercoaster of molten-hot bangers, scorched-soul ballads and grunge lullabies laced through with a lacerating lyrical honesty, it’s both a stadium sized declaration of intent and a deeply personal cri-de-coeur.
With Cam Blackwood (George Ezra / Jack Savoretti) at the helm and legendary mixer Alan Moulder (Nine Inch Nails / Queens Of The Stone Age) sprinkling sonic stardust, the resultant album sees Carter, co-songwriter Dean Richardson and co not so much spreading their wings as running and leaping headfirst into heretofore uncharted waters. The album also features a collaboration with Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine) on the track Tyrant Lizard King. In an age of say-nothing pop and codified corporate rock, this album does what all great music should- lift the spirits and stir the soul.
Welcome to the End Of Suffering.
1 - Why A Butterfly Can’t Love A Spider
2 - Tyrant Lizard King feat. Tom Morello
3 - Heartbreaker
4 - Crowbar
5 - Love Games
6 - Anxiety
7 - Angel Wings
8 - Supervillain
9 - Latex Dreams
10 - Kitty Sucker
11 - Little Devil
12 - End Of Suffering
Release date: May 3rd 2019
All products designed by Carter & Richardson